* The start time of the new working day and working week is recorded not at the end of the rest, but at the beginning of the movement after the rest.
* Every hour over the limit of daily driving is marked with an asterisk (*) next to the Full day drive time.
* Added information about how many more hours are allowed to work (displayed in quotes).
* Now you can choose whether or not to take into account the start time of a new shift and/or a new week.
* The "Defaults" button is divided into two - for European and for American rules.
1. Copy entire "Simple Tachograph" folder somewhere on your computer.
2. Install the plugins:
from "Plugins" folder copy entire "bin" folder into the folder where game is installed:
...\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ or ...\American Truck Simulator\.
It should be like this (as an example):
g:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\plugins\telemetry_tedit_x64.dll
Attention! If the game can not load plugin and say in the log...
00:00:12.215 : loading 'telemetry_tedit_x64' 'G:/Games/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/telemetry_tedit_x64.dll'
00:00:12.218 : unable to load: 0000007E
... install "MS VC++ Redistributable 2012 x86/x64" (both x86/x64 versions) from "vcredist" folder!
A simple tachograph that considers "driving time" (daily, weekly and two-weeks) and "rest time". If the speed is more than 1 km/h, then driving time is considered, otherwise rest time is considered. During the game, you can press the hotkey to display the tachograph information in the game console (the default is the F12 key).
In the program settings you can set the following parameters (in minutes):
- the maximum total daily driving time;
- the maximum total weekly driving time;
- the maximum total two-week driving time;
- the minimum continuous rest time per day;
- the minimum continuous rest time per week.
In addition, you can assign a hotkey to display tachograph information in the game console.
After a week's rest, the time of driving for a week is first copied into the driving for the second week, and then resets. In addition, the current playing time is remembered - this is the time of the beginning of a new working week (it is shown in the console as "New week time").
Over 1 hour and 20 minutes before the end of driving time (daily, weekly or two-weeks), the player is notified (sound and in the game console) at intervals of every 20 game minutes.
"Rest time", if it is more than 20 minutes, can be interrupted by "driving", amounting to no more than 60 minutes. If the "driving" exceeds these 60 minutes, then the "rest time" and the "driving after a pause" counter will be reset. The amount of driving time after a pause of 20 minutes is indicated in square brackets after the "Full day drive time". This interruption of the "rest time" was done in order not to lose the "rest time" spent on the ferry.
The remaining time for work, displayed in quotes in the line Full day drive time, is calculated for all indicators: daily, weekly and two-week driving time, as well as the start time of the new shift and/or new week. Then the minimum is taken and it is displayed on the screen. In brackets indicates what it refers to:
- (Full day DT) - for daily driving time
- (One week DT) - for weekly driving time
- (Two weeks DT) - for a two-week driving time
- (End of shift) - for the end of shift (working day)
- (End of week) - for the end of working week