Ets 2 Sound Fixes Pack v19.13 (1.35) Mod
2 new real engine sounds for Union Pacific 2572 freight train locomotive. [ATS edition]
1 new real Cummins N14 Celect Plus engine sound added to array for Kenworth W900’s in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Brought back real engine sound for MCI MC-12 Greyhound bus in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
4 new real horn sounds for MCI MC-12 Greyhound bus in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Sound range improvements for movers. [ETS2 edition]
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game. It includes euphonious, relaxing and real sounds.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.35.1 + ATS 1.35.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Supports compatibility with your favorite rain sound mods as this does not alter rain/thunder sounds. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon with higher priority (in Options folder or Steam Workshop).
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable the realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)
The mod also provides real top speeds and real colors for the AI vehicles which are modded with custom sounds.
This is due to the top speed and color settings being shared in the same file as the sound settings for each AI vehicle.
However in the interest in bringing realism, the AI vehicle colors are 100% verifiable using real paint codes, colors from the paintref website, and photos.
Rarer colors (e.g. purple) will have a lower probability to be seen.
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-DP’s Realistic Traffic [ATS/ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip [ATS]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour [ETS2]
-Traffic density and speedlimits by piva [ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, cipinho, kriechbaum, Slider_556
Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, cipinho, kriechbaum, Slider_556
Download Link: Download mod